It is a giant step toward building your online presence beyond any publishing platform. Leverage on our community of experts and writers to help you get high-quality engagement “tasks” which involve:
- Liking a tweet;
- Replying a tweet;
- Retweeting a tweet;
- Get followers;
For now the “fees” is arbitrary and is represented in the form of DDIN, but of course, DDIN will become real, fixed in supply, and tradeable.
Now it is also tradeable but the user will need to fulfill certain criteria to have the DDINs payout in USD. It is a transitory phase that will be expected to last for 1-2 years. AFter that, you’ll need to get your own DDINs from a recognized cryptocurrency exchange.
Long story short, it is always good to have as many DDINs as possible before we finally stop issuing them.
Ways to get DDINs:
- completing online engagement tasks for other users (twitter, user’s own any-website)
You will only be credited DDINs (task-specific) if your task is approved by task creator. Make sure you do a high-quality job.
- for our regular contributor, sign up here and you’ll have an account that is started with 20 DDINs;
- Due to a previous security breach, we have inserted an approval stage when a new user signs up for an account. Please let us know more about you and your work by including a social media URL or your website, etc. In doing so, our community will consist of authentic, individual users who are supportive of one another;
- for our regular contributor, you can ask for a random DDIN shot at [email protected] We will have a look at your past contributions and ask our house kitten to toss a dice — that will determine the random DDINs you get.
- if you can’t wait for any of the above, and don’t want to work on any task, you can always purchase DDINs.
Ways to spend DDINs:
- create a task or even multiple tasks (new feature) associated with 1 URL; (the latter feature is a huge time-saver requested by many)
- send a task to promote your article (in any publication or website), your own website, or your tweet. You will be amazed how fast and effective you can create a humanly, high-quality response, which you can approve or reject based on your own standard;
- BUT, please remember to approve/reject through your email notification system. Your task completer can’t earn DDINs and your job will be “stuck” in our system if you don’t make a simple approve/reject decision;
- in our new set of submission guidelines (here and also here), we now expect at least a task created for each published article (by our member). See it as a game we all play now to raise online engagement levels for each other, and as I described it here, DDIMario is likely the only tool that allows a writer (or website owner) to have direct control of high-quality, online engagement of a piece of website content.
How Twitter Tasks Work:
For either, though, you will need to grab your twitter task URL such as:
- Platform = “Twitter”
- Task = Like, Reply, Retweet or Follow
- Category = <your favorite category>
If you choose “Complete This” task, our system will sync your mario account with your twitter account (as a process to ensure authenticity and accountability of the task completion).
Note that each time you update your social media account (now and in the future), we have set a minimum time interval before you can update it again next time (we currently set it at 10 days). We do it to make sure people do not share 1 ddimario account, and switch between multiple twitter accounts. Likewise, we will ensure a unique twitter account is used for a given ddimario account.
With this one-to-one correspondence accomplished, we won’t have the somewhat annoying situation when a whole room of people work on 1 ddimario account to complete tasks, earn ratings on the tasks (and the categories), but then we can’t put any meaning on those ratings because the tasks are done collectively by a room of people! see, how far we think ahead of the usual problem we face when we try to get help from places like Upwork, Fiverr, etc when you can’t even be sure you are working with the same individual as the one you worked with from a previous project.
By enforcing the use of individuals’ identities and requiring an authenticity check in any of our applications, DataDrivenInvestor can commit to making our community the most successful expert network for every genuine thought leader and professional we have on our platform.
So after you have connected your twitter account, the above screen shows you the steps.
Here is what I have done for the task (a reply to tweet):
It is not the greatest example of what a completed task should be, because I did it in a hurry to illustrate the workflow. But you get the gist.
Ideally, to have flawless “approval” by the task creator, you need to give some “heart” and intellectual depth to your reply, or what matters for your task completion.
At the end of your completed task submission (within a few clicks), you will see this screen, and your task creator will see (and hopefully be pleased with) what you have done.
- We will bring you our new features and developments in our next update.
- Click here to learn more tips, tricks, and strategies you can use on the application.